Community Programming: Awareness * Education * Prevention
Kav L’Noar sees many risk issues that arise within families of adolescents and teens in Israel that could have been avoided with greater awareness and preparedness. We seek to provide this awareness to the public and empower them to protect their children and be ready to address issues that come along.
Kav L’Noar arranges lectures, seminars and provides educational materials for families, professional staff, educators, mental health professionals, and the general public.
- Raising Healthy Children in an Unhealthy World
- Surviving Teenage Parenting
- The Psychology of Happiness
- Helping Adolescents Cope with Stress
- The Power to Change
- The Journey of Parenting from Striving to Thriving
- Empowering solutions for today’s parents
- Digital Media: What you don’t know can hurt your child
- Rabbi Akiva’s Secret to Raising Exceptional Children.
- Confronting Abuse in Our Community
- Ensuring Healthy Families When One Parent Commutes: Challenges and Solutions
- Do You Know The Limits? The Blessings of Boundaries
We have also co-sponsored the development and implementation of a unique psychological interactive theater program as a medium for parents and teenagers to focus on family issues of common concern. Secrets: Diary of an Anglo Teen in Israel was performed twice in the greater Jerusalem area, and once in Gush Etzion.
Click on the titles below to read about some of our past lectures and events:
- Rabbi Akiva’s Secret to Raising Exceptional Children with Dr. Jennie Goldstein
- The parenting conference in January 2011 at the Ramada Hotel.
- Confronting Abuse in the Community event, which took place in January 2012 at the Ramada Hotel
- Raising our children in a Digital World, conference held January 2013
- Building Bridges Between Home and School in Israel – January 2014
- Protecting our Children from Abuse- Watch The Video- Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz October 2015
Check our events page on the website to see upcoming events and workshops. Sign up for our newsletter for information on upcoming events or email Kav L’Noar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kav L’Noar will organize workshops on Parenting issues with the cooperation of the individual community. If you are interested in organizing a workshop in your community – send an email to email@example.com