Change a Child’s Life: Become a Mentor
So many young people struggling with life challenges need someone to look up to, to share their worries with, to learn from. YOU can be that person!
Strong personal relationships make all the difference for youth dealing with social, academic, familial and emotional difficulties.
Your support can be what they need to overcome them.
Kav L’Noar is looking for mentors to work with adolescents and teens.
- are interested in challenging work with youth
- are willing to make an emotional commitment while gaining therapeutic skills
- want to change a teen’s life for the better,
then we want you.
Qualified applicants will receive support and individual and group training.
- Available to meet with the youth for 2 hours each week after school hours.
- Able to make a minimum one year commitment.
- Available to meet with the mentoring supervisor once a month in our office in Yerushalayim or in Ramat Bet Shemesh
- Attend group supervision meetings in Yerushalayim in the evening -5-6 times during the year
- Teudat Zehut or working visa
- Experience working with teens preferred.
Please download the application form in your preferred language: